The National Equality Action Team (NEAT) and other progressive organizations are working to set up weekly remote phone banks to oppose the confirmation of Judge Kavanaugh to the U.S. Supreme Court. Volunteers can call from home to voters in target states and patch them through to leave messages with their U.S. Senators. If you’re interested in volunteering to help with this easy / low-resource way to oppose this nomination, reach out to Brian Silva at NEAT (email@example.com).
July 22 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
- ‘Conscience Objection’ Rule For Medical Care Delayed After Legal Challenge
- Marin County Recognizes LGBTQ+ Pride Day, and History is Made!
- Welcome to our new Executive Director
- Welcome to New Board of Directors Members Wade Flores and Bobby Moske
- Act up! Fight Back! Meet the Spahr Center’s Youth Advocacy Coalition