Horizons Foundation’s Q Series wraps up its year with a comprehensive analysis of the state of the LGBTQ movement as seen by some of its most outstanding leaders. Join high-profile national and international leaders as they highlight the advancements and challenges of 2017 and look ahead to 2018 and beyond.
|Annual State of the LGBTQ Movement Update|
|Wednesday November 8, 6:00pm – 8:00 pm
555 California Street, 8th Floor
San Francisco, CA 94104
- Rea Carey, Executive Director, National LGBTQ Task Force
- Isa Noyola, Deputy Director, Transgender Law Center
- Jessica Stern, Executive Director, OutRight International
- Rick Zbur, Executive Director, Equality California
- Roger Doughty, President, Horizons Foundation
NOTE: Valid I.D. is required for entering the Merrill Lynch venue.