- This event has passed.
San Francisco Pride Crosses the Bridge
June 8 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm$50 – $150
An afternoon of film, art, prizes, refreshments, and friends.
NuReality Productions and the San Francisco Board of Directors invite you to an afternoon of Queer Film and Performance Art at the historic Lark Theater in beautiful Larkspur CA.
Join for an afternoon joint-fundraiser to raise much needed funds to support the completion of the feature documentary, “Mrs. Vera’s Daybook”, as well as support for the upcoming 49th Annual San Francisco LGBT Pride Celebration and Parade. The afternoon will include:
- A special preview of “Mrs. Vera’s Daybook”, a one-hour PBS-acquired film about community Queer Art.
- An opportunity to meet the stars of the film, Michael Johnstone and David Faulk; also known as VERASPHERE. Mrs. Vera/Verasphere were named Community Grand Marshalls in the upcoming San Francisco Pride Parade and they have been delighting PRIDE parade attendees for decades.
- An up close view of some of the Costume Art featured in the film and the Parade.
- Special Guest Speakers
- Amazing door prizes and festive gifts
- Delicious nibbles and refreshments
COME HELP THE NORTHBAY SHINE A BRIGHTER LIGHT ON ALL THINGS QUEER WITH SF PRIDE
August 26 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 6:30 pm on Monday, repeating indefinitely