After passing almost unanimously in the California State Legislature, a bill aimed at expanding access to the life-saving drugs pre-exposure...
In a ruling that could clear the way for the first supervised injection site in the nation, a federal judge ruled Wednesday that a Philadelphia...
- Solid yes for men and transgender women, but consensus missing for cisgender women An FDA advisory panel overwhelmingly voted 16-2 to recommend...
We offer free, confidential, rapid tests for HIV as well as Hepatitis C. Please call Andy Fyne at 415-886-8556 to schedule an appointment.
Other Places To Get Tested
Marin Community Clinics (MCC)
Marin Health and Wellness Center – (415) 448-1500
3260 Kerner Blvd
San Rafael, CA 94901
Call the clinic to make an appointment – (415) 448-1500
Gay Men Sexual Health Services • (415) 437-3400
470 Castro St, San Francisco
· testing & treatment: syphilis, chlamydia, & gonorrhea
· confidential rapid HIV testing
· Hep A & B vaccines
Drop-in Testing Hours: Mon & Sat 10–6; Tue/Wed/Thu 10–8; Fri: 10–1 & 3–6
AIDS Health Project www.ucsf-ahp.org
1930 Market St, San Francisco – (415) 502-8378
Free, anonymous, rapid HIV and STD testing. Call for appointment: Tue – Fri, 11am–4:30pm
SF City Clinic www.sfcityclinic.org
356 7th St, San Francisco • (415) 487-5500
Confidential, standard HIV testing for people:
· diagnosed w/ gonorrhea or syphilis
· gay, bisexual & transgender men
· injection drug users
Drop-in Hours: M-W-F: 8am-4pm; Tues: 1pm-6pm; Thu: 1pm-4pm