LGBTQ Veterans of the North Bay are forming a social organization that advocates, educates and has fun. We believe we are Stronger Together. We have an opportunity to foster camaraderie, learn, grow and heal by sharing our stories and resources. Those of us believing that “We’re Not Done Yet” can serve our communities in a variety of ways, such as reading to a veteran in hospice, or driving someone to a medical appointment). This will be a membership driven organization, built from the ground up, with a first organizing meeting on Saturday,September 21st from 12 pm – 2 pm in the Community room at Sports Basement at Vintage Oaks in Novato. A second organizing meeting will be held on Saturday, September 28th from 12 pm – 2 pm in the Community Room at the Corte Madera Towne Center. This is a nonpartisan group, but will educate and advocate for the full recognition and equal protection of all LGBTQ Veterans and Servicemembers.
November 11 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- The Trump administration just scrapped healthcare protections for LGBT patients
- Exercise helps alleviate depression and anxiety for people living with HIV
- We Are Working to Grow The Spahr Center Family
- SAVE THE DATE – Thursday, January 23, 2020
- The Spahr Center Welcomes its Newest Board Member – Denny David