Ara Halstead is a student at Black Hills High School in Olympia, Washington. Her Opinion Piece was picked up by The New York Times and ran in the printed edition on May 12, 2018. Read the full article here
February 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
- HIV Drug Prices Keep Rising. Why Is No One Talking About It?
- Parents of Transgender Children Call on Congress to Pass the Equality Act
- Sign the Petition to Keep Transgender People in the Military
- 2 Days Left to Have Your Voice Heard!
- SCOTUS Lifts Two Injunctions Against Trump’s Trans Troops Ban—but the Policy Remains Blocked