Today, HRC’s Parents for Transgender Equality National Council, a group of the nation’s leading parent-advocates in the fight for transgender equality, met with members of Congress to discuss their families’ moving journeys and the urgent need for Congress to pass the Equality Act. The Equality Act is a comprehensive LGBTQ civil rights bill which is a priority for the U.S. House’s new pro-equality leadership and is expected to be re-introduced soon. Read the entire article here
July 29 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
- ‘Conscience Objection’ Rule For Medical Care Delayed After Legal Challenge
- Marin County Recognizes LGBTQ+ Pride Day, and History is Made!
- Welcome to our new Executive Director
- Welcome to New Board of Directors Members Wade Flores and Bobby Moske
- Act up! Fight Back! Meet the Spahr Center’s Youth Advocacy Coalition