Today, HRC’s Parents for Transgender Equality National Council, a group of the nation’s leading parent-advocates in the fight for transgender equality, met with members of Congress to discuss their families’ moving journeys and the urgent need for Congress to pass the Equality Act. The Equality Act is a comprehensive LGBTQ civil rights bill which is a priority for the U.S. House’s new pro-equality leadership and is expected to be re-introduced soon. Read the entire article here
February 18 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm|
- HIV Drug Prices Keep Rising. Why Is No One Talking About It?
- Parents of Transgender Children Call on Congress to Pass the Equality Act
- Sign the Petition to Keep Transgender People in the Military
- 2 Days Left to Have Your Voice Heard!
- SCOTUS Lifts Two Injunctions Against Trump’s Trans Troops Ban—but the Policy Remains Blocked