We invite you to join other local residents and community leaders who are committing to taking an active role to promote thoughtful, productive dialog by:
- Listening to and learning about other opinions that could be critical in reaching new solutions.
- Recognizing that people with diverse opinions have something to contribute to the conversation.
- Refusing to engage in name calling, derisive or disrespectful speech, vulgarity, sarcasm, attributions about the motives of others, insults, character assassination, and mockery.
- Addressing behaviors that target, disparage, intimidate and dehumanize others.
- Being productive and solution-oriented.
Read the article by Marin County Superintendent of Schools, Mary Jane Burke here and take the Pledge, as all of us here at The Spahr Center have!!